OSA Annual General Meeting - In Person Option
Time & Location
About the Event
Please join us in person for our 2nd annual general meeting (AGM). Note, if you wish to attend via Zoom, please click here to register for OSA Annual General Meeting - Via Zoom. To ensure we can hold the AGM in a COVID-19 appropriate environment, there is a limit of 15 in person attendees in total.
The full 2020 AGM agenda and 2019 AGM minutes are available by clicking here.
- Call to Order and President’s Welcome
- Approval of hybrid voting: Our current bylaws do not allow for electronic voting, although it is also silent on this matter. Our proposed new bylaws will allow this. To balance the safety of our members with good governance, we seek approval to allow this hybrid AGM with electronic and face to face voting.
- Approval of membership
- Adoption of Agenda
- Approval of Minutes of the previous AGM
- Presidents Report
- Treasurer’s Report/Financial Statements
- Appointment of Auditors
- Directors Reports
- Board nominations
- Election of Directors
- Bylaw amendments
- Other Business
Physical distancing and wearing of masks are required at this event. We will provide hand sanitizer (and a mask if you don't have one). It is important that you check-in with one of our volunteers before entering the event so that we can screen for COVID-19 symptoms and confirm your contact information for contact tracing.
In exchange for my participation in activities or events provided or organized by the Oakridge Seniors Association of Calgary, Alberta I agree that I have read and agree to the terms and conditions of the OSA Release, Indemnity and Hold Harmless Agreement (Can be viewed by clicking here)
- OSA 2020 AGM - In Person$0$00$0