Arts & Crafts
Time & Location
About the Event
This program will run for 4 weeks, covering a variety of topics, including the Zentangle method of drawing for relaxation & stress reduction.
- Mar. 2: Introduction to Art
- Mar. 11: Sonja will discuss painting supplies e.g. canvasses, brushes, types of paint
- Mar. 18: You will need a colouring book that can be purchased at any news stand or book store and any type of colouring medium e.g. paints, pencil crayons, water colours. Sonja and Norma will assist in helping you with mixing colors, methods of strokes, etc.
- Mar. 25: Norma will share information regarding “ Zentangle” an interesting form of drawing as art therapy and a way to relax and focus, using lines in many formations and directions.
- Apr. 1: Free choice to choose from the above or other art/craft of your choice e.g. sketching, knitting, crocheting, quilting, card making while we socialize
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 938 0441 9118
In exchange for my participation in activities or events provided or organized by the Oakridge Seniors Association of Calgary, Alberta I agree that I have read and agree to the terms and conditions of the OSA Release, Indemnity and Hold Harmless Agreement (Can be viewed by clicking here)